Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Have you really disappered frm my heart?


"Ever since that day, i no longer think that you're as important as how you were to me. "
I really rate this show 100/100 . It just simply touches me when its just the starting of the show. It tells me how important luv is. This show really damn damn damn nice <3>Here i am wishing FARAH a happy sweet 14th birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day today :) im missing alot of ppl now, haixx. especially my dearest sist and bro :( ... i miss the moments when we went overseas tgt with mum and dad and when we ate dinner tgt. Next yr, er ge going army. Im gonna miss him the most i swear, cause he is always the one who knws me the best. haixx. After that, i will be soooo lonely. :( saddd. Alrite , that's the end of my post. Nites!
iluv my new blog song :)- never let you go by janice :)
The rain just never seems to bring
The joy I feel the same.
Everlasting pain of my loss remains.My heart can’t seem to learn to part
The hold you left you mark.
All that I dreamed of now it seems so stark.
Though I told myself won’t hold my breatha part of me was dying.
There is nothing left for me to do now.But give in.If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.
I would sing to you and tell you I won’tLive my life without you.
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes.
And you know I’d never let you go.The way you left me on the train.I don’t know what to say.
I remember everything of that dayI can’t believe we’d never dance I just need one more chance toshare the sunset our one last romance
Though I told myself won’t hold my breatha part of me was dying.
There is nothing left for me to do now.
But give in.If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.
I would sing to you and tell you I won’tLive my life without you.
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.I would hold your hand and look in your eyes.
And you know I’d never let you go.If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.I would sing to you and tell you I won’tLive my life without you.
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling.I would hold your hand and look in your eyes.
And you know I’d never let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment