Friday, February 4, 2011

Nothing can describe my feelings for you.

It was never a mistake for loving you, but it is a mistake for loving you too deep. I and you are never possible :( Seeing you drawing that flower for her , my heart broke into pieces. I wanna give you a valentine's day gift, maybe its time to confess, will i succeed ? HAHA, what a stupid question i'm asking , of course i wont succeed. Life sucks, many test coming after cny, this doesnt feel like cny to me at all. I ask my er ge : what should i get for him ? He said , get him a shirt . HAHA. i suppose i will get him a shirt then. But what shirt ? Do i have the money ? so many questions in my mind, mayb i will use some of my angbao money to get him something. Its just the thought that counts. I love him a lot, i cannot lose him :( What if he avoids me ? What should i do ? hmmmmmm. i feel like texting him but im afraid, sigh, what should i do ? can someone pls tell me ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment