Friday, February 11, 2011

To you it doesnt matter, but to me it matters.

Wong's birthday is arivving in a few more days. Ive been so busy preparing her birthday celebration , hope she's gonna like it. Today after school , er ge came and fetch me to the dentist, ive put the seperator , and good news is that i do not need to extract any of my teeth . i felt relieved (: Probably the next visit im able to put braces already ^^. I know its gonna be pain but im willing to tolerate it till the end because he gave me the motivation to do so. (: Even though its just been a few days since i last talked to him , but im very satisfied already (: Thanks god for letting me fallen in love w him because to me he is always the best. Someone asked me, can your love last for him for 5 years ? i said yes if nothing happens. He told me he completed his chinese paper ! i feel so happy and glad for him , hope he pass & stays on happy always. Valentine's day is next monday ! i want his present :( but i know he wont ever give me, so i shall stop this wishful thinking of mine, have a good weekend, *wink* byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment