Sunday, June 12, 2011

You're my wish.


Wow, helloooo, time is passing very quickly isnt it? I dont quite enjoy my holidays because i didnt went out with friends except for meeting up with them to get our project done, so disappointing right. I'm going to be alone at home w my maid from tomorrow till thursday, everyone is going overseas while i cant because of those irritating projects, holidays always doesnt seem like one because of homework, how pathetic. One month of holiday seriously isnt enough, maybe 2 mths is not enough either. Maybe the teachers should put themselves into our shoes! I really dont like group work :( , i rather do individual work ! My birthday is arriving in less than a month, im not very excited though, gonna be older, sad case! Yesterday was the best day of the month for now, hehehehe not gonna say why but i love yesterday, 11 june <3 muacks&goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment