Saturday, April 7, 2012

I've finally let you go.


I guess its been months since i last blogged, feels good to be back here to update about myself. So... im taking my N's really soon and ive yet to be able to accept the fact that im already sec 4 :) Life's been pretty much stressful so far but im going to do my best till the very end. Fortunately, i've let you go. 1 year 4 months 17 days, i wish you all the best and i hope that you'll always be happy :) My heart indeed feels so much lighter, im really grateful ! Recently i met a few new friends and im really glad im a christian now, i know god has planned my journey for me and i will be looking forward to it. Im contented with what i have and i will always cherish it :) Okay, i will try to blog more often,so till then byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment