Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dont hurt me

I dont wanna be sad , but i cant . When i saw your profile picture, it immediately hurt me. At the start of this , i promise myself that you wont hurt me , you will always spare a thought for me but it wasn't what i wanted. Since you already have her & she's the right one for you , i guess i should not carry on with this anymore. It is never gonna hurt you, but it has already hurt me. I cried a several times for you, i kept telling myself im fine, am i really okay? You're not that good after all, because someone who is truly good never makes me upset. I cant expect you to be perfect because im not perfect either. Maybe i should give up on love and just concentrate on my studies. I cant believe im upset and i can still talk to you like nothing happened, what a joke. I guess i just have to leave u alone, get out from your life and move on without you. No matter what, all the best to you. Bye 4 months 3 days.
BTW HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO PEARLYN HUSBAND & STACEY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment