Sunday, March 13, 2011

I love you.


Tsunami hits japan on friday, so many people died ! I pray for japan, hope everything will be fine soon and how i wish this tsunami never happened :( Okay, so the main topic for today isn't only that. I guess i should stop this wishful thinking of mine, i should face the fact and not running away from it. The fact is you are already attached, so what more can i even do right now ? Dont you know im trying really hard to forget you but i cant. I just want to be happy but why cant i , you are happy i'm not , but it doesn't matter anymore, to me , if you're happy thats enough. Maybe you dont know how much i am doing for you, trying to cheer you up when you are feeling down, giving you my blessing when i actually cant bear to do it. In your eyes, im just a friend, A FRIEND. I've never been someone more than just a friend. yes, its the fact she's prettier, but doesn't mean u can just dont even bother to think about how i feel. Its okay , i know i have to get over you. 4 more days and its the 4th month im loving you. Why do i even bother to remember, thats because i care, but its of no use anymore. Everytime i see you online, i just cant resist the temptation of talking to you again and again. Why issit so difficult to get u out of my mind ! Alright, i should just stop all these nonsense but besides here, i guess i cant vent my anger elsewhere. I've got to stay strong, i need to. Its sucha wordy post, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment