Friday, March 11, 2011

Get over it.

I've a good news as well as a bad news. The good news is that the March holiday has finally started ! The bad news is that i failed one subject, combine humanities, just a little bit more & i can pass but that teacher just wont give me that few marks, hate her. Today school ended at 10.30 (: After that headed to tampines mall with chermaine, peiyi, kangyi, renguo, clement, qi xuan, brian lim, & john to watch I AM NUMBER FOUR , its an awesome show , like it a lot. HAHA. Ok , now i need to start whining about worrying about my homework, so much homework ! i cant persevere anymore :( I need to plan how am i gonna spent my holidays ^^. I am upset too, he is really upset w his results, tried cheering him up , i hope he feels better now. 1 week is gonna pass really quickly i guess, i hope it doesnt end so quickly ! i wanna playyyyyyyy (: Okay, i wanna watch more movies ! So long never watch movies alrdy, should catch up yeah. Ok im tired, im off, goodnight people. Enjoy holidays (:

No comments:

Post a Comment