Sunday, March 6, 2011

No matter how hard i tired, i still cant succeed.

Weekends always end so quickly, ive yet to enjoy it and its gonna be over. I dont know why, im so unsatisfied with whatever im doing. There are so many things which i'm confused about. I ask myself, if i didnt come to nass what would my life be like ? Quite different i guess. Tomorrow getting back my social studies paper, prepared to fail alrdy lah, no need say. If i pass, its a miracle lorrrrrrr. Can march holidays arrive quickly ! i cant waittt to sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning ^^. I wanna buy clothes ! Shopping spreeeeeeeeeeeee , i like (Y) Today was a really bored day, i rot at home doing nothing but just using com, watching tv & eating . HAHAHA. ok, im off, damn tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment