Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm so disappointed

Really very disappointed with myself. Common test results turned out to be an epic failure. I did badly for most of the subjects, hopefully my overall marks in the report book will help me a little. Poa and eng were the most disappointing ones. March holidays are arriving, i guess for that one week holiday im gonna just relax & enjoy myself as well as working hard for mid-year at the same time. Mid year will soon arrive without anyone noticing, sec 3 cant be a joke any longer, gotta buck up and get serious with work now. I hate school, it makes me so tired & now im suffering from cough :( Issit gonna be a bad weekend. Anw, really happy that another week has passed. Life is pretty boring, nothing new, nothing special. I really hope i wont retain in sec 3 , im starting to get rather worried about my results. On wednesday, went shopping at town with sist, second bro, mum, auntie and cousin. Got my shirts (: I'm happy ! I wanna go shopping with my dearest girlfriends soon, oops just realized that i haven't starting saving money. HAHA, still got one week more to go, i can do it. Confidence means everything to me. I just felt like saying i love my family, thanks for all the support you all have given me and i will cherish it (: Its 11.56 right now, should i go to sleep or should i continue surfing the net. Boredom kills me ! My phone is always so quiet , no msges, no calls, especially from you. Have not been hearing any news about you recently, hope you're doing well. I'm gonna do better for mid-year , i must i must i must. :( Can i ? Alright, actions speaks louder than words, i guess i have to prove it. I've to move on with life and get over the past & move on towards my future. Goodnight everyone & all the best to people who have the same goal as me :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment