Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just wanna be a happy girl.

There's no school today because its founder's day ! Tomorrow got sports day siann ttm, got duty and need to report to bishan stadium @ 7.15 , wth right seriously. Oh well, march is gonna come to an end soon , time passed so quickly, amazing. My mood isnt that good for the past few days. I find myself starting to hate you, you're not at fault, its my fault for falling in love with you, now that you have her , i guess i will hate you more, im not hating you out of jealousy, im hating you because you made me felt so miserable & upset for the first time in my life. For now, you must be feeling its okay to hurt me and its okay not to spare a thought for me, but let me tell you, sorry, im not that noble after all. Since now everything happened, you cant turn back time anymore. I cant blame you anw, i just hope your life will be happy and may god be with you always. Maybe im being unreasonable for saying all this but im just sharing my thought, ive got to overcome this right now, im really tired and really upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment