Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm tired.


Wassapp. Sports day was still horrible as usual. Had to be at Bishan Stadium at 7.15, actually had duty after that when we reached there , mr farhan say duty will be later on, wth then reach there so early for nothing. Met Esther & Peiyi @ paya lebar mrt at 6.30 . I have to say that bishan stadium is better than bedok stadium but the planning of events are still the same. Dunman was really great, they won most of the events (Y) Ngee ann did their best too. Time passed super slowly, but at last its finally 12.30 and off we go. After that, sharlyn had to go somewhere with her friends so me chermaine, peiyi and esther went to junction 8 for lunch @ mos burger, drank gong cha , i love it (: Had dental @ 3, rushed down immeidately but wanted to catch Big mommas, had always been wanting to watch, hope can catch it soon ! I somehow feel like changing to Blackberry bold 6 the white one, i doubt my parents will allow, probably next time when a new model comes out that i like and i will go and get it (: Alright, its finally friday, the weekends are here ! FINALLY. I've decided to be happy and forget all those unhappy moments ! I mustttttt, i know i can do it, hope my friends will give me their support. Btw, get well soon Jinyi sweetheart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment