Friday, April 1, 2011

Here comes April.

April has finally arrived, its another new month. I have decided to bury all the past and sad moments ive been through. Hopefully April is gonna be a more exciting and meaningful month. Today is April Fools Day, some people played prank on me and i got an extreme shock. More and more test coming up, need more time to get prepared for mid-year exams. English lesson today was fun, we were suppose to do an advertisment board and present it next monday, kinda scared though. But its better than the normal lessons :) There's tuition early in the morning tomorrow and im so exhuasted luh, more and more homeworks given by tachers, it tires me out. I cried in school yesterday, cause of you ... My bunch of girlfriends just cheered me up with all they could. I wanna forget you, you suck :( GET LOSTTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment