Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesse :)

Happy Birthday JESSE ! Okay so today was boring, met up to finish english project and had tuition after that, maths test on monday, tomorrow im so gonna rush through all my homework , night time went to visit grandma @ uncle's house and went to eat late dinner @ feifei wanton noodle and family went to eat durain after that, HAHAHA. do i seem much cheerful right now? i guess so :) i wantttt a new school bag, i kinda dislike my school bag now but i doubt my parents will allow me to get a new one cause i have so many bags! Idk if i should delete this bloggy, no one seems to be reading it anymore . sigh , maybe i shouldnt if not idk where else can i vent my anger and share my happy and sad moments :) Alright, i shall end here, goodnight,

No comments:

Post a Comment