Friday, April 29, 2011

Its just the beginning.


Exam has started, many things have changed for the past few weeks. The sitting arrangement in class was a big change, now everyone girl has to sit with a boy, it isnt a big deal right but i miss my old sitting arrangement where i had all my girlfriends sitting close to me. Did my mt paper yesterday, i think i screwed it up and its the first time in life when i almost did not have sufficient time to complete my paper 2, i hope i did well, i can only wish for the best now. English paper was kinda different from the usual ones, idk why either. There are a few more papers to go and i have another one week to study and get prepared for the next paper which is on the next friday, 6th may, how lucky am i. hehehe. There is no school on monday ! LABOUR DAY, hehe happy me. Well, but still, there are things which are bothering me these few days, i hope it wont affect me too much. Love means everything to me and i guess in my heart, he still holds an important role because till today, i still cant forget the memories he brought to me and that i still cannot accept the fact that he has a girlfriend. But, loving someone is to show that you respect him / her, so i chose to respect and give him my sincere blessing. I feel lucky because among the guys i once loved, he's the one who never falied to place me as a friend in his heart and treat me like a friend, i think that is good enough :) He wished me the best of luck for my exams and just that one short sentence, it motivates me to work even harder :) I guess loving him and knowing him is a bliss. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment