Friday, May 13, 2011

I'II be your guardian angel.


i'm back :) exam is finally over and its such a relieve to me. I guess i did badly for some paper and im also sure that i did well for some paper. June holidays are arriving really soon ! cant wait for it , getting back results from next friday onwards and i hope its not gonna be a dissapointment to me. Boy, i cant forget you, i really cant, ive decided to carry on loving you because i know no matter what i do , my love for you will still be kept in my heart, even i know we are not possible, being your guardian angel is enough, to you , i might just be a good friend but that means more than enough for me, whatever you've said to me will be kept in my mind, i hope you will stop being upset and move on with your life, someday i hope you will realize how much you mean to me. At this point of time, if anyone is in the same situation as me, please dont be too upset, one day things will turn out better for you and for me. Everyone wants a life that they wanna lead but how is that possible? How i wish i knew every answer to my many unsolved questions. I cant be strong any longer, i need someone who really know how in feel to be there for me and know exactly how much he meant to me. There were a few times when i really want to cry infront of my friends but i chose to hold back my tears. I might be a burden, so i chose not to let my tears drip down. Talking about this, i feel that im such a weak person who needs to rely on someone , how i wish i didnt need anyone to worry for me, how great would that be? I pray everything will turn out to be better and i wish that he will be happier and move on with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment