Sunday, May 15, 2011

If you're happy, im satisfied.


i was in a daze today and i realized i was actually thinking of you. Your birthday is arriving in 5 days, i drew your favourite cartoon character and i hope its nice enough to make you satisfied :) I put in lots of effort hoping that you will like it and im still thinking if i should buy you something else. Loving you, caring for you is all i can do. Do you know its okay to hurt me, because if i get hurt, it shows how much you mean to me & how much i care about you. On the outside, we're good friends but in my heart, you hold the key to my heart, no one can ever replace how important you are. I just want to make every way possible to keep you cheerful and happy, even if one day you tell me you dont need me anymore, i will still stay at this spot to wait for you, loving you is a bliss, it makes me sad and happy as well. Tomorrow there's listening compre, boringggg, checking of mt scripts after that, super nervous, all the best to people getting back their scripts<3 goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment